VPN (Virtual Private Network) is usually a paid service to protect user privacy. Also, VPN allows the user to the browser and view some of the sites which might be blocked. VPN in layman’s term is a secure tunnel between your PC and internet sites. Also, while using VPN, you will browse through the geographical location and not your computer location.
When you google a VPN software, you will get hundreds of result, but today in this article we will brief you with one of the widely used and successful VPN – Windscribe. Windscribe is mostly available on all platforms including Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10), Mac (10.8+), Linux (Pro Only). When we talk about different browsers, Windscribe is available for a widely used browser such as Google Chrome, Firefox, and Opera.
Windscribe offers various choices to the users to pay for the PRO account. Multiple payment methods available is Credit Card, PayPal, Bitcoin, and Payment Wall.
In today’s era we use our mobile phone for most of the activities and to ensure that Windscribe is available to each of the user out there, it is even available for iOS (8+) and Android (4.0.3+) as well.
- Takes care of your privacy and allows you to browse safely
- Encrypts all your browsing activity
- Block all those irritating ads
- It won’t track your activity
- Gives access to blocked geographical content
- No need to worry about the browsing history
- No worry about your personal information being leaked
Ratings and Reviews
Windscribe has been rated 4.1 out of 5 by vpnmentor.com. The features of this VPN are quite good and satisfactory. Talking about the price, it is value for money. The VPN is easy to use, and when it comes to reliability and support, it outstands other VPN. The speed is excellent. There are no dropouts, and even it has passed DNS leak test. It also has AD and Track blocker included. The best part is that they have a money back guarantee also. So in the worst-case, you can ask back for your money. The only problem one might face is that it might not be stable for along downloading time. Also,the number of server locations are limited as compared to other VPN.
Installation Procedsure For Windscribe
Windscribe offer a free account and a pro account. We recommend you to use paid version for fast, reliable and unlimited connection. Follow the procedure mentioned below to install Windscribe
- Download the Windscribe setup file from this link: https://windscribe.com/download
- Once the file is download on your PC, install the VPN.
- The VPN won’t back off your hard-drive and eventually won’t slow down your computer.
- Open the software once the installation is completed.
- All the server options and the signal strength would be visible on the home screen
- Select the most desired option, and it will get connected to that network in no time.
- To verify, perform the following steps:
- Open Google from any of the browser in your PC
- On the search tab type ‘What is my ‘
- The result page will show you the IP address you are connected to
- Additionally, you can verify the speed post and before VPN
We believe we have covered each and every point regarding Windscribe. We hope you will give it a try. Don’t forget to post your reviews and comment down below regarding any queries. Feel free to share this article with your friends and loved ones. Cheers!