The final section plays a significant role in the project because it should present conclusions about the work done. In addition to conclusions, the end part should contain answers to the questions that were asked in the introduction and recommendations.
In addition, the conclusion of the coursework writing should harmoniously finish the main part of the project. The volume of the final part is not large, it’s about 2 – 3 paragraphs, but it contains the main thoughts on the issue.
It is worth noting that the final section echoes the introductory part of the project. It is here that information should be provided on whether the goals were achieved and the tasks accomplished during the research. In addition, in this section, as well as in the introduction, information should be provided on the relevance of the topic chosen for the work.
In addition to the findings, the conclusions should include descriptions of the activities that were carried out during the implementation of the project. Just here the author needs to analyze his own actions. During the coursework writing, you need to talk about the failures, obstacles that the student had to face in the course of the project. Here you need to pay more attention to the author’s achievements, not failures, but the latter should also be mentioned.
All the conclusions given at the end should be supported by evidence. So what can prove in this case? It can be:
- Calculations performed by the author.
- Previously scientifically proven information.
The conclusion is an important part of any course project. But how to write a conclusion in the course competently?
Tips on writing the conclusion
When writing a conclusion, not only its content is important, but also its form. In order for this section to be complete and informative, it is necessary to structure it observing the following order:
- First, it is necessary to answer the question: “Have the goals been achieved and the tasks set in the introduction been accomplished in the course of the research?”.
- Secondly, you need to write a general conclusion for each chapter of the main part of the project. To do this, we need to read all the conclusions presented in the main section, summarize them and correctly structure them.
- Thirdly, in the final section, it is necessary to write a conclusion not only on the theory but also on the practical part of the paper. Here you can present the results of calculations and tell the readers about the methods used in the course of the work.
- Fourthly, in this section the author should talk about the attitude to the topic, substantiate its relevance, explain what difficulties came out during the research. The result of this paragraph should be interesting and informative. The examiner should make sure that the student approached the research with enthusiasm.
After the work on the final section is completed, you need to read it again to exclude all the detailed definitions. They can be presented in the main section, and the information presented in the conclusion should be concise.