PUBG or PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds is an extremely popular Battle Royale online multiplayer game. It’s most accessible on iOS and Android, but also available for multiple other platforms. PUBG’s free-to-play model allows players to start competing for kills. There haven’t been many thrilling games like PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds since 2017. The world-class game has recorded millions of downloads and enjoyed positive reviews from players worldwide because of its exciting Battle Royale interface.
However, some countries block access to PUBG. In some instances, players from another country can’t join a server in another country. There are also times when players experience bad server connections and face DDoS attacks while playing the game. All these problems can be solved by a VPN. The best VPN apps can bypass even the strictest geo-restrictions, allowing you to play the game in locations where access has been blocked.
In this guide, you’ll learn how to choose a VPN and set up one, so that you can start enjoying PUBG anywhere. You can also check out the following link for specific instructions on how to play PUBG Lite outside of allowed countries using VPN: https://securitygladiators.com/play-pubg-lite-pc-from-any-country/.
Things To Consider When Picking A VPN App For PUBG
There’s more work involved in figuring out which VPN app is best for playing PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds than you might think. However, it’s totally worth it. You may have discovered that there are a lot of things to consider if you’ve already done a little research. How do you sift through what’s really important? Below is a list of essential criteria that can help you in your search.
- Network Size – A large network of servers is important. It allows you to connect to the fastest server available to reduce ping time and latency. The main goal is for you to be able to play on a PUBG server outside the allowed countries. A VPN app with a large network size ensures that a VPN server is available in those countries where the game has been banned.
- Speed – If your connection is lagging when playing PUBG, then, you’re done. Indeed, speed is crucial in the game. You don’t want to encounter problems while already in the game, like failing to load by the time a match starts. If that happens, you’ll get easily picked off because of being left defenseless. It’s true that VPNs can slow down Internet connections, so select one that does it minimally. To ensure that your choice fits the bill, run a speed test in the country you want the game played on the VPN app.
- Encryption – Being able to play your favorite game outside of allowed countries feels amazing. However, don’t forget your safety. Make sure to choose a VPN app that’s capable of protecting your activity and other information through the process of encryption. It’s a good thing to ensure that your privacy is protected while using a VPN, even if it can sometimes slow down your connection a bit. A VPN has to be excellent at remaining discreet throughout the game. Remember that the platform on which PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds game runs has a VPN ban. The last thing you want is to get caught and end up with a banned account.
- Compatibility – From computers and consoles to Android and Apple systems, PUBG is available across a broad range of devices. That being said, the VPN you’ll choose should be compatible with whatever device you’re going to use to play the game outside allowed countries for it to be effective.
How To Use A Gaming VPN And Play PUBG Anywhere
Now that you’re done choosing a VPN app, it’s time to get everything set up and optimized for PUBG. Do it by following the steps below:
- Sign up for your chosen VPN app.
- Next, download and install the app. Note that some providers will send an email containing a link. If you receive one, make sure to use that link to start downloading the VPN app. There’s also a link provided directly on the provider’s website that will take you to the appropriate app store. Take that route if you’re going to use a mobile device.
- Launch the app after downloading it. Use the login credentials you just created when you sign up for the app if you’re not automatically signed in. Once signed in, you’ll be automatically connected to the fastest VPN server available. It can help you bypass a local geo block or reduce latency when connecting to a distant PUBG server. However, if you’re trying to change your location, visit the server list of the app and select one that fits your use-case.
- You can now play PUBG without any issues. Open it and enjoy the game.
Geoblocks, DDoS attacks, lag—whatever problem you’re experiencing, a VPN for PUBG can help. It’s quick and easy to set up. This post has given you the right criteria for choosing a provider. You also learned how to get started playing the PUBG game outside allowed countries using a VPN. It’s time for some binge-gaming experience!