In our day to day life, there comes a day when we need to copy DVD or burn DVD so that we can use the content of a DVD as per our needs. The problem is that DVD copy is not that simple as it sounds. WE need a separate software for doing this. There are number of DVD copy software available in the market but them all takes a lot of time. DVDFab DVD Copy is the perfect solution of this problem. DVDFab Copy or previously known as DVD to DVD is a DVD copy software which can copy any kind of DVD to user’s hard disk or any other blank DVD in any format. A user can copy it in all kind of formats like DVD+R/RW, DVD-R/RW, DVD+R DL, and DVD-R DL. The main feature of this software is that it copies the content at a very fast speed and a complete DVD can be copied in just 10-20 minutes. DVDFab DVD Copy is constantly updated so that it can support all DVD movies.
There are many features which makes DVDFab DVD Copy such an awesome software. It can make perfect DVD clone and is able to compress DVD-9 to a single DVD-5. Not only this, it can recover from almost all VOB read errors and it also supports NTSC and PAL content. Since DVDFab DVD Copy supports multi-core CPUs, it copies the DVD at a super speed. You can check its forums and you can also contact DVDFab staff via mail to know the process or for any help.
Key Features of DVDFab DVD Copy:
- A user can copy any DVDs by using this software.
- A user can copy DVD to hard drive itself. It can be handy when you don’t have any blank disc with yourself so that you can save the content on hard drive and burn it later. It can also be useful when you don’t want to burn DVD and just want to save it in your hard drive.
- It supports all kinds of DVD for burning like DVD+R/RW, DVD-R/RW, DVD+R DL and DVD-R DL.
- DVDFab DVD copy can be used to copy DVD-9 to DVD-9, copy DVD-5 to DVD-5 in a perfect 1:1 ration. A user can even compress DVD-9 to a DVD-5 without compromising on the quality.
- There are 6 modes in DVDFab so that a user can customize his DVD copy. For example: Full disc allows to copy the entire content of the DVD, Main Movie allows to copy the longest movie title only, Customize allows a user to select the part he wants to copy, Split allows to copy DVD-9 to 2 DVD-5 discs, Merge allows to combine different titles from different sources into one single DVD and Clone/Burn allows to make an amazing 1:1 copy.
- A user can also personalize his DVD. The audio and sub picture streams can be changed. Annoying content can be removed. A user can even select different language and can change the playback order of the titles.
- DVDFab has a very useful interface and it is easy to use. The complete process of copying is reported in a step by step process and even a newbie can use this software with ease.
- Windows 8/7/Vista/XP (32-bit/64-bit)
- Pentium II 500 MHz
- 512 MB of RAM
- 20 GB of Free Hard Disk Space
- A DVD-R(W) or DVD+R(W) Drive
- Internet connection required to register.
The trial version can be downloaded from the official website. You can buy the full pro version at just $49. If you are looking for a complete hassle free DVD Copy software, DVDFab is the perfect product for you.