We all know that there are some instances that we might have a problem accessing our locked iPhone or iPad. Reasons such as forgetting the passcode of our device or forgetting the password of Apple ID are some of the examples that we may experience. Luckily, we have ApowerUnlock, which can save use from frustrations on how to get access to our device.
Primarily, ApowerUnlock is made to unlock iOS devices that are locked for whatever reasons. With that being said, it is really the best tool for unlocking iPhone/iPad screen and Apple ID that you can find for iOS devices. Continue reading to learn on how to use ApowerUnlock.
Key Features of ApowerUnlock
- ApowerUnlock is fully compatible with iPhones and iPads that are locked.
- You can use this tool to unlock iPhones or iPads if you forgot your passcode.
- It can also Unlock Apple ID when password is forgotten.
- It can reset and make your device like a new one.
- It is user-friendly and comes with instructions to successfully unlock your device without encountering any error.
How to Use ApowerUnlock
1. To Unlock iPhone/iPad screen
- Download and install ApowerUnlock on your PC, and then launch it after installing the program.
- Connect your iPhone/iPad to your PC using a lightning cable.
- Next, click “Unlock Screen” on on its main interface, and make sure to follow the instructions that will appear, then click “Start” to continue.
- Once your device is detected, click “Start downloading” to download the firmware that is compatible with your device.
- After downloading the firmware, click “Start unpacking” to unpack it. Once done, click “Start unlocking” to successfully unlock your iPhone/iPad.
2. To Unlock Apple ID
- From the main interface of the program, select “Unlock Apple ID”.
- A reminder will appear. Make sure to read and follow it before clicking “Start”.
Note: For now, the Apple ID unlocking feature is only available for iDevices running iOS versions older than iOS 11.4. If your device is running iOS 11.4 or later version once detected, then the device is not compatible due to iOS restrictions.
- On your device that has older version than iOS 11.4, go to your Settings > General > Reset > Reset All Settings.
- Enter your passcode if you set one and wait until ApowerUnlock successfully unlocked your Apple ID.
Why Choose ApowerUnlock
There is no doubt that ApowerUnlock has a lot to offer that can help you re-gain access to your iPhone or iPad when you choose it as a reliable tool to make the job done.
Aside from its unlocking capability, ApowerUnlock also allows you to selectively choose whether to unlock your iPhone screen or Apple ID as one user friendly program. You don’t need to install multiple programs and most of all you don’t need any technical skills to use this program.
The Bottom Line
If you’re looking for a way on how to unlock iPhone/ iPad screen and Apple ID, ApowerUnlock is the best option that you can take. It will help you unlock your device with ease in just a few simple steps.