Wondershare Dr.Fone for iOS is a comprehensive solution to recover deleted messages, contacts, notes, and photos etc. from iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch. It doesn’t matter whether you ended up corrupting your iOS with a software update or you unknowingly deleted crucial data, Dr.Fone for iOS enables you to restore everything you want.
Dr.Fone for iOS – Why Use It?
There could be many other similar software hitting the scene today with big claims to recover your complete data in a jiffy; nonetheless, the results are often too far from the claims.
Dr.Fone for iOS claims to be not only the best iOS data recovery software out there, but also the most promising one you can ever find.
Here are the reasons why you should use Dr.Fone for iOS:
- Extremely easy to use: the software, despite being so comprehensive, enables you to recover your deleted data from iOS devices directly and retrieve backups from iTunes as well as iCloud in merely a few clicks. You just need to connect your device, scan it, and then recover your data—and it’s done.
- Diversified data recovery: the software allows you to recover all types of data, for instance, photos, call history, text messages, videos, calendar, documents, notes, Safari bookmarks, photo stream, voicemail, voice memos, camera roll, and app data from iPhoto, Kindle, iMovie, Flirc, WhatsApp, Keynote, and others from your iOS device, iCloud backup, or iTunes.
- iOS fix: the software lets you utilize its brilliant Repair Operating System feature to fix the issues of your iPod touch, iPad, or iPhone getting stuck in Recovery Mode, performing unusually, and even getting stuck on Apple logo within 10 minutes.
- Easy file selection: the software enables you to select items separately or restore everything from iOS device or iCloud.
- Good range of compatibility: the software works on iTunes 12.1, iPhone 6, iOS 8.3, and iPhone 6 Plus. In addition, it runs on Windows 8, 7, 8.1, XP, and Vista.
Dr.Fone for iOS – How to Use It?
To use Dr.Fone for iOS, you first need to install the same in your PC by following the complete installation procedure properly.
Note: before running Dr.Fone for iOS in your PC, you need to download the latest version of iTunes. In addition, ensure to not launch iTunes while running Dr.Fone for iOS to avoid the default sync.
Once you have done that, you can perform the following steps carefully:
- Launch Wondershare Dr.Fone for iOS in your computer system.
The Wondershare Dr.Fone for iOS window appears.
- Connect your iPhone/ iPad/ iPod touch to your computer by means of the USB cable.
Wondershare Dr.Fone for iOS detects your iOS device by default, and the Recover from iOS Device window appears (Figure 1).
- Hold your device.
- Click the Start button (Figure 1).
- Hold the Power button and the Home button of your device simultaneously for 10 seconds precisely (Figure 1).
- Release the Power button while keeping the Home button pressed, as shown in Figure 1 below:
- Click the Start Scan button, as shown in Figure 2 below:
The scanning process, which can last up to a few minutes on the groundswell of the amount of data lost or deleted, begins as shown in Figure 3 below:
The scan result generated by the software appears (Figure 4).
- Select the desired files to recover. In our case, we have selected numerous files (Figure 4).
- Click the Recover button at the bottom right corner of the window, as shown in Figure 4 below:
The Wondershare Dr.Fone for iOS pop up appears (Figure 5).
- Click the relevant button in the pop up. In our case, we have clicked the Recover to Device button, as shown in Figure 5 below:
The selected data is recovered successfully.
Similarly, you can use the software to recover data from iCloud Backup or iTunes Backup.
Wondershare Dr.Fone for iOS is a must software that every iOS user must try. Only one trial can save you a great deal of time and efforts in future.
LINK TO SOFTWARE – http://www.wondershare.com/data-recovery/iphone-data-recovery.html